The NZ GIS for Emergency Management will meet on 10th November from 10:00 – 11.45am.
- NEMA Geospatial Snapshot – Anna Mason, National Emergency Management Agency
- Manaaki: Tirohanga Mōrearea – Chris Kumeroa, Global Risk Consulting Group
- Facilitating Farmers to get back Farming after the Canterbury Floods – Louise Gibson, Federated Farmers
- How Geospatial Solutions are Changing the Way We Respond to Emergency Events – Alex Kelly, Auckland City Council
- Social vulnerability indicators for natural hazards – Kylie Mason, Environmental Health Intelligence NZ (EHINZ), Massey University
To register, please enter your email address here: https://forms.office.com/r/7G6ibxB3AV