Virtual SciDataCon 2021 will run online, in a series of sessions from Mon 18 October to Thu 28 October. Registration is free.
Virtual SciDataCon 2021 comprises sessions covering the following themes:
- FAIR: interoperability and reusability
- Implementing and Assessing FAIR
- Policy Implementation (Open Science and FAIR)
- Data Skills
- Data Stewardship
- Data Centres and Repositories
- Research Infrastructures
- Global Open Science Clouds, Platforms and Commons
- Data for the Sustainable Development Goals and Disaster Risk Reduction
- Data in Cross-Domain Research
- Data in the Earth Sciences
- Strategic Discussions about CODATA and WDS Initiatives
See more details here.