Check out our archive of virtual seminars covering all things geospatial! Internationally reknown scholars such as:
- Professor Muki Haklay from UCL, on crowdsourcing and citizen science.
- Associate Professor Molly Brown from University of Maryland and Dr Jessica McCarty from Miami University on combining data mining and geospatial methods for mapping peri-urban agriculture.
- Professor Matt Duckham from RMIT, on evaluating big geodata analytics.
- Professor Ross Purves from University of Zurich, on delineating and describing landscapes.
- Associate Professor Gary Priestnall from University of Nottingham on Projection Augmented Relief Models (PARM)